1. Sift the flour into bowl, add the salt and make a well in the centre. Break the eggs into the well and stir into the flour.
2. Add the JUST MILK in a steady stream and whisk, gradually drawing in the flour to make a smooth batter (consistency of single cream).
3. Add the melted butter and whisk.
4. Leave to stand for 30 minutes.
5. If you feel the batter is too thick, you may add more JUST MILK.
6. Heat the vegetable oil in a non-stick pan. Quickly add a small ladle of batter, rotating the pan to completely cover the base. Fry quickly over a medium-high heat until set on top and brown underneath. Loosen with a spatula and turn over.
7. Quickly add slices of Entremont Reblochon cheese, slices of smoked ham and chopped parsley on one half of the pancake. Fold pancake over and cook for 1 minute on a low heat until cheese is melted.
8. Serve with side salad and crusty bread and butter.