- 300ml JUST MILK
- 1 pie short crust dough
- 15g corn flour
- 40g milk chocolate
- 40g dark chocolate
- 25g icing sugar
- 50g ground almonds
- 1 dash of pear liqueur
- 3 ripe pears peeled
- Line a 20-25cm loose-bottomed flan tin with greaseproof paper.
- Roll the pastry out onto a well floured board to fit in the flan tin. Press the rolled pastry into the tin and prick with a fork.
- Bake for 20-minutes or as recommended on the packaging. Leave to cool.
- Meanwhile, steadily mix JUST MILK into the corn flour on a reduced heat, stirring continually for 5-10 minutes until it thickens. Cook for a further two-minutes then remove from the heat.
- Break up the chocolate and add it with the almond to the corn flour mix, stirring until it is all melted. Stir in the icing sugar and the pear liqueur.
- Quarter the pears & place them in the dish. Spoon the chocolate sauce over the pears and allow to cool entirely.
- To be served with creme fraiche (sour cream).
Prep Time (minutes)
Cooking Time (minutes)