- 250ml JUST MILK
- 125g all-purpose flour
- 125g whole wheat flour
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 80g chocolate chips
- 1/4 tsp each, baking soda & salt
- 60g butter, melted
- 140g granulated sugar
- 2-3 mashed, ripe bananas
- 25g unsweetened cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- Butter non-stick miniature muffin tray or line with paper cases.
- In a large bowl, combine all-purpose and whole wheat flours, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together sugar and cocoa; whisk in egg, JUST MILK, bananas and melted butter. Pour over dry ingredients and sprinkle with chocolate chips; stir just until moistened.
- Spoon into prepared muffin tray or cases, mounding as necessary to fill 24 deep cups or 36 shallow cups.
- Bake, in batches as necessary, for 15 to 20min or until tops are firm to the touch.
- Cool muffins in tray for 5 min. Transfer to rack to cool completely.
Prep Time (minutes)
Cooking Time (minutes)