- 250ml JUST MILK
- 125g all-purpose flour
- 125g whole wheat flour
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 80g chocolate chips
- 1/4 tsp each, baking soda & salt
- 60g butter, melted
- 140g granulated sugar
- 2-3 mashed, ripe bananas
- 25g unsweetened cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- Butter non-stick miniature muffin tray or line with paper cases.
- In a large bowl, combine all-purpose and whole wheat flours, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In another bowl, whisk together sugar and cocoa; whisk in egg, JUST MILK, bananas and melted butter. Pour over dry ingredients and sprinkle with chocolate chips; stir just until moistened.
- Spoon into prepared muffin tray or cases, mounding as necessary to fill 24 deep cups or 36 shallow cups.
- Bake, in batches as necessary, for 15 to 20min or until tops are firm to the touch.
- Cool muffins in tray for 5 min. Transfer to rack to cool completely.
Prep Time (minutes)
Cooking Time (minutes)
join Our Newsletter
Stay up to date with our latest recipes, offers and news with our monthly newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time here. You will receive an confirmation email in which you must click a link to join our list.