- 100g pecan nuts chopped
- 50g butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 350ml JUST MILK
- 350ml double/heavy cream
- In a frying pan, slowly melt the butter then add the chopped pecan nuts.
- Add the sugar, stir and cook on a low heat for approx 5 minutes until the nuts are crisp. Be careful not to burn the pecan nuts otherwise they will be very bitter.
- Remove from the pan and put to one side to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, pour in the milk and the cream then add the fried, chopped pecan nuts.
- Stir vigorously until smooth.
- Stir in the maple syrup until blended.
- Transfer the complete mixture into an ice cream maker and follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
Prep Time (minutes)
Cooking Time (minutes)
join Our Newsletter
Stay up to date with our latest recipes, offers and news with our monthly newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time here. You will receive an confirmation email in which you must click a link to join our list.