- 200ml JUST MILK
- 240g wholemeal self raising flour
- 4 tablespoon margarine
- 2 tablespoon clear honey
- 2 teaspoon sesame seeds (optional)
- Preheat oven to 230°C.
- Mix flour, margarine and honey. Add JUST MILK and mix until completely combined.
- Put pastry on a floured work surface and roll out to 1cm thickness.
- Cut 5cm circles with a cake cutter.
- Place on a baking tray, covered with a baking sheet or greaseproof paper.
- Brush scones with milk and sprinkle with sesame seeds if you wish.
- Cook in oven for 10 minutes.
- Serve warm.
Prep Time (minutes)
Cooking Time (minutes)