- 250 ml semi-skimmed JUST MILK
- 125g plain flour
- pinch of salt
- 3 eggs
- 45g butter
- Sift the flour into bowl with the salt and make a well in the centre. Break the eggs into the well and whisk until they are thoroughly mixed.
- Add half the JUST MILK in a steady stream and whisk, gradually drawing in the flour to make a smooth paste. Add the remaining Milk and whisk once more to mix. Leave to stand for 30 minutes.
- If you feel the batter is too thick, you may add 30ml more JUST MILK.
- Melt the butter in a non-stick pan and pour the excess into a bowl. Reheat the pan and quickly add a small ladle of batter, rotating the pan to completely cover the base. Fry quickly over a medium-high heat until set on top and brown underneath. Loosen with a spatula and turn over to brown the other side.
- Simply repeat until all the batter is used. Serve each pancake with jam, sugar, chocolate, or anything you feel like!
Prep Time (minutes)
Cooking Time (minutes)
JUST FOR KIDS
join Our Newsletter
Stay up to date with our latest recipes, offers and news with our monthly newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time here. You will receive an confirmation email in which you must click a link to join our list.