- 250 ml semi-skimmed JUST MILK
- 125g plain flour
- pinch of salt
- 3 eggs
- 45g butter
- Sift the flour into bowl with the salt and make a well in the centre. Break the eggs into the well and whisk until they are thoroughly mixed.
- Add half the JUST MILK in a steady stream and whisk, gradually drawing in the flour to make a smooth paste. Add the remaining Milk and whisk once more to mix. Leave to stand for 30 minutes.
- If you feel the batter is too thick, you may add 30ml more JUST MILK.
- Melt the butter in a non-stick pan and pour the excess into a bowl. Reheat the pan and quickly add a small ladle of batter, rotating the pan to completely cover the base. Fry quickly over a medium-high heat until set on top and brown underneath. Loosen with a spatula and turn over to brown the other side.
- Simply repeat until all the batter is used. Serve each pancake with jam, sugar, chocolate, or anything you feel like!
Prep Time (minutes)
Cooking Time (minutes)