- 100 ml JUST MILK\
- 6 medium sized Potato
- 1 medium Onion
- Olive Oil
- 8 Eggs
- Salt and Pepper
- Peel, wash, and cut potatoes in slices. Strain them and add salt.
- Peel and chop the onion into very fine slices.
- In a large frying pan, heat oil and fry potatoes and sliced onion.
- When they are fried, add JUST MILK, whisked eggs and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Stir until eggs are cooked. Serve warm!
Prep Time (minutes)
Cooking Time (minutes)
join Our Newsletter
Stay up to date with our latest recipes, offers and news with our monthly newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time here. You will receive an confirmation email in which you must click a link to join our list.