- 1,5kg pumpkin
- 2 large potatoes
- 30g butter
- 125g grated cheese
- 1 Litre JUST MILK
- 200ml crème fraiche
- 1 pinch grated nutmeg
- 6 eggs
- salt & pepper
- Peel potatoes and pumpkin, take out seeds.
- Bring JUST MILK to the boil in a saucepan and put in vegetables.
- Leave to simmer for 20 minutes, then taste.
- Take out a glassful of JUST MILK and keep to one side for cooking.
- Preheat oven to 205°C.
- Roughly mash the potatoes and pumpkin with a fork.
- Beat the eggs.
- Add cream and cheese.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg and mix until smooth. Add a little JUST MILK if necessary.
- Grease a muffins tin with butter.
- Pour in mixture, add small pieces of butter to top and leave in oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot on a bed of salad.
Prep Time (minutes)
Cooking Time (minutes)
join Our Newsletter
Stay up to date with our latest recipes, offers and news with our monthly newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time here. You will receive an confirmation email in which you must click a link to join our list.