- 1,5kg pumpkin
- 2 large potatoes
- 30g butter
- 125g grated cheese
- 1 Litre JUST MILK
- 200ml crème fraiche
- 1 pinch grated nutmeg
- 6 eggs
- salt & pepper
- Peel potatoes and pumpkin, take out seeds.
- Bring JUST MILK to the boil in a saucepan and put in vegetables.
- Leave to simmer for 20 minutes, then taste.
- Take out a glassful of JUST MILK and keep to one side for cooking.
- Preheat oven to 205°C.
- Roughly mash the potatoes and pumpkin with a fork.
- Beat the eggs.
- Add cream and cheese.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg and mix until smooth. Add a little JUST MILK if necessary.
- Grease a muffins tin with butter.
- Pour in mixture, add small pieces of butter to top and leave in oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot on a bed of salad.
Prep Time (minutes)
Cooking Time (minutes)