- 130g plain flour
- 1x teaspoon salt
- 1 x tablespoon baking powder
- 5 – 6 x tablespoons olive oil
- 200ml of JUST MILK
- 2 x garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 x sprig fresh rosemary grated parmesan cheese
- Sift the flour, salt and baking powder into a medium sized bowl.
- Stir in the olive oil and garlic then add the milk to make a dough.
- Knead gently on floured board.
- Roll into round shape and pat onto an ungreased 8″ round flat pizza dish or baking tray
- Poke holes all over with your fingers, then poke rosemary leaves into the holes
- Drizzle with a little olive oil and some grated parmesan cheese and bake for 12-15 minutes in a 400F/200C oven.
Prep Time (minutes)
Baking Time (minutes)