- 130g plain flour
- 1x teaspoon salt
- 1 x tablespoon baking powder
- 5 – 6 x tablespoons olive oil
- 200ml of JUST MILK
- 2 x garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 x sprig fresh rosemary grated parmesan cheese
- Sift the flour, salt and baking powder into a medium sized bowl.
- Stir in the olive oil and garlic then add the milk to make a dough.
- Knead gently on floured board.
- Roll into round shape and pat onto an ungreased 8″ round flat pizza dish or baking tray
- Poke holes all over with your fingers, then poke rosemary leaves into the holes
- Drizzle with a little olive oil and some grated parmesan cheese and bake for 12-15 minutes in a 400F/200C oven.
Prep Time (minutes)
Baking Time (minutes)
join Our Newsletter
Stay up to date with our latest recipes, offers and news with our monthly newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time here. You will receive an confirmation email in which you must click a link to join our list.