- 300ml JUST MILK
- 500g sole fillet or cod fillet (no skin!!)
- 90g flour
- 2 eggs, separated
- 90g melted butter
- 500ml crème fraîche
- 700g blanched spinach
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- In a saucepan, add the flour and butter, then simply pour in JUST MILK and bring everything gradually up to simmering point, whisking continuously until the sauce has thickened.
- Remove from heat, add 2 egg yolks and leave to cool.
- Put the egg whites and crème fraîche in a blender, add white sauce and mix until combined.
- Grease a terrine dish and pour in half of the fish mixture.
- Arrange the fish fillets on top, overlapping where necessary.
- Mix your blanched spinach with butter, blend, then pour into terrine dish.
- Arrange remaining fillets on top of spinach, then finish with a layer of fish sauce
- Bake for 50 minutes at 180°C.
- Serve cold, with a lime sauce.
Prep Time (minutes)
Cooking Time (minutes)
join Our Newsletter
Stay up to date with our latest recipes, offers and news with our monthly newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time here. You will receive an confirmation email in which you must click a link to join our list.