- 300ml JUST MILK
- 500g sole fillet or cod fillet (no skin!!)
- 90g flour
- 2 eggs, separated
- 90g melted butter
- 500ml crème fraîche
- 700g blanched spinach
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- In a saucepan, add the flour and butter, then simply pour in JUST MILK and bring everything gradually up to simmering point, whisking continuously until the sauce has thickened.
- Remove from heat, add 2 egg yolks and leave to cool.
- Put the egg whites and crème fraîche in a blender, add white sauce and mix until combined.
- Grease a terrine dish and pour in half of the fish mixture.
- Arrange the fish fillets on top, overlapping where necessary.
- Mix your blanched spinach with butter, blend, then pour into terrine dish.
- Arrange remaining fillets on top of spinach, then finish with a layer of fish sauce
- Bake for 50 minutes at 180°C.
- Serve cold, with a lime sauce.
Prep Time (minutes)
Cooking Time (minutes)