- 300ml JUST MILK
- 110g Plain Flour
- 1 Egg
- Butter, Oil or Beef Dripping
- Pre-heat the oven to 220°C; Gas mark 7
- Place the flour in a bowl, then make a well in the centre and break the egg into it.
- Mix in half the milk using a wooden spoon, work the mixture until smooth then add the remaining milk.
- Beat or whisk unti fully combined and the surface is covered with tiny bubbles.
- Allow to rest for 15 to 30 minutes, whisk again before cooking.
- Place a teaspoon of fat into each individual pudding tins and place in the oven until the fat is sizzling.
- Pour the batter into the tins and bake for 10 to 15 minutes for individual puddings until risen and golden brown.
Prep Time (minutes)
Cooking Time (minutes)
join Our Newsletter
Stay up to date with our latest recipes, offers and news with our monthly newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time here. You will receive an confirmation email in which you must click a link to join our list.