- 300ml JUST MILK
- 110g Plain Flour
- 1 Egg
- Butter, Oil or Beef Dripping
- Pre-heat the oven to 220°C; Gas mark 7
- Place the flour in a bowl, then make a well in the centre and break the egg into it.
- Mix in half the milk using a wooden spoon, work the mixture until smooth then add the remaining milk.
- Beat or whisk unti fully combined and the surface is covered with tiny bubbles.
- Allow to rest for 15 to 30 minutes, whisk again before cooking.
- Place a teaspoon of fat into each individual pudding tins and place in the oven until the fat is sizzling.
- Pour the batter into the tins and bake for 10 to 15 minutes for individual puddings until risen and golden brown.
Prep Time (minutes)
Cooking Time (minutes)